Archville, NY Breast Augmentations: Say “Hello” to a Perfect You!
When the men and women of Westchester County and the surrounding areas want to improve their physical appearance, there’s only one place they go: Bellava MedAesthetics and Plastic Surgery Center of Archville, NY. Offering an array of cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures, our cosmetic surgery center and medi-spa can enhance your natural beauty and bring out the best in you. Twice named the “Best of Westchester”, when you choose our Joint Commission accredited surgery center for your cosmetic procedures, you can have complete confidence knowing that you’ll receive the best results possible.
Westchester County’s Breast Augmentation Experts
At Bellava MedAesthetics and Plastic Surgery Center, we provide a variety of cosmetic treatments that are designed to improve the physical appearance and boost the self-confidence of our patients; but of all the procedures we provide, breast augmentations are the most requested.
Breasts play a big part in a woman’s overall appearance, but there are a variety of reasons why you may not be happy with the way they look. Perhaps pregnancy and breastfeeding have left your chest deflated and “saggy”; maybe you’ve lost an extreme amount of weight that has affected the shape and size of your breasts; perhaps small chests run in your family, or maybe your breasts are asymmetrical. Whatever the reason, if you’re unhappy with your chest, there’s no doubt that you’re feeling self-conscious.
There’s a way that you can improve your breasts – and say “hello” to a more perfect you. How? – With a breast augmentation from the Westchester County cosmetic surgery experts.
What is a Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation, more commonly known as breast implants, is a surgical procedure that is designed to increase the size, change the shape, and improve the placement of the breasts. The procedure involves placing saline (saltwater) or silicone implants behind the breast tissue or the chest wall or transferring fat from a patient’s body to the breasts. Whichever type of implants are used, the end result is fuller, perkier, and more visually appealing breasts, and a more curvaceous and feminine silhouette.
Reasons Women Get Breast Implants
The reasons women decide to get breast implants are personal and vary from patient to patient; however, some of the most common reasons why our Archville, NY patients’ request this procedure include:
- To restore their youthful appearance. As women age, their skin loses elasticity. This loss of elasticity combined with the weight of breast tissue can make the chest “sag”. Breast augmentation can reposition the location and enhance the shape of the breasts, thus restoring a woman’s youthful appearance.
- To recover from pregnancy and breastfeeding. During pregnancy and breastfeeding, the sizes of the breasts increase and decrease; the nipples can also become misshapen. A lot of our patients are moms who want to reclaim their breasts after they’ve finished having children and breastfeeding. In fact, breast augmentations are a part of the Mommy Makeover package that we offer, a combination of cosmetic procedures – tummy tucks or mini tummy tucks, laser liposuction, and stretch mark removal (among other surgical and non-surgical procedures) – that target the most common trouble spots that moms experience after childbearing and breastfeeding.
- To rebuild their breasts. Women who have undergone mastectomies (the removal of one or both breasts) as a result of cancer or because they are at a high risk of developing cancer, may decide to have breast augmentation surgery. Through this surgery, the breasts can be completely rebuilt, and a woman’s confidence can be completely restored.
- To correct asymmetrical breasts. All women have some degree of asymmetry in their breasts; that is, one breast is larger than the other. However, for many women, the difference in size is substantial. Asymmetrical breasts can not only leave you feeling self-conscious, but they can also make it difficult to fit into clothing. Breast augmentation surgery can help you achieve even breasts that are not only more visually appealing, but that is easier to dress, too!
- To increase self-esteem. Because breasts play such an important part in a woman’s appearance, your self-esteem can take a big hit if they’re uneven, flat, deflated, or if you’ve lost one or both as a result of surgery. The patients we have treated at our Archville, NY plastic surgery center report that they experience a renewed sense of self-esteem after their breast augmentations.
What to Expect
At Bellava MedAesthetics and Plastic Surgery Center of Archville, NY, the first step in the breast augmentation process is a consultation with our lead plastic surgeon and the founder of our facility, Dr. Chang Soo Kim.
Dr. Kim, a graduate of Yale Medical School and the recipient of the prestigious Yale Plastic Surgery Scholastic Award, is one of the top plastic surgeons in the Westchester County area. He has successfully completed hundreds of breast augmentations and is experienced in all types of implants, including saline, silicone, and fat transfer. After discussing your goals and performing an assessment of your existing breasts, Dr. Kim will devise the most effective treatment plan. Your breast augmentation will be customized to meet your specific needs. If you’d like to improve other parts of your body, we may be able to incorporate other cosmetic treatments into a single procedure; for example, you may decide to have e a tummy tuck, CoolSculpting, and a breast augmentation during the same procedure.
Your procedure will take place at our Joint Commission accredited, state-of-the-art, on-site surgical suite. Our entire staff will treat you with the utmost respect and you will be kept as comfortable as possible throughout the entire process. While surgeries vary, generally, breast augmentations take about two hours to complete.
After your surgery, you will receive medications to ease your pain and instructions that will help to facilitate faster healing. You’ll visit with Dr. Kim post-surgery to ensure that everything is healing correctly. Typically, women are fully recovered within a week or two. Once you’re recovered, your breasts will be fuller, more symmetrical, and perkier; you’ll have a more youthful, curvaceous silhouette, and you’ll notice a marked improvement in your self-confidence.
Recapture Your Beauty with a Westchester County Breast Augmentation
If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits that breast augmentations can provide, contact the Archville, NY breast implant experts: Bellava MedAesthetics and Plastic Surgery Center. Call 914-864-2140 today to schedule a private consultation with Dr. Kim. We look forward to refining your beauty.
- Learn more about Archville, NY 10510
- Open a Archville, NY map
- Find the Archville, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Archville, NY pharmacies
- View the current Archville, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Archville, NY public and private schools
- Archville, NY is located in Westchester county in New York State