Bellava Spa: Westchester County’s Breast Augmentations Specialists
If you’re looking to enhance your physical appearance and you live in the Westchester County area, there’s only one place to go: Bellava MedAesthetics and Plastic Surgery Center of Twin Lakes Village, NY. As a leading cosmetic surgery and medispa service center, we have successfully changed the lives of countless patients. Whether you’re interested in a facelift, a tummy tuck, laser liposuction, or stretch mark removal, our board-certified cosmetic surgeon will bring out your natural beauty with results that will last for years to come.
At Bellava MedAesthetics and Plastic Surgery Center, we offer a variety of services that aim to enhance the physical appearance of our patients, but of all the services we provide, breast augmentations are among the most common. If you want to improve the shape and size of your chest, you can have confidence knowing that you’ll receive the best possible results at our Westchester County plastic surgery center.
Breast Augmentations Explained
A breast augmentation, medically referred to as an augmentation mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure that improves the overall appearance of a woman’s breasts by enhancing their size and shape. During the procedure, implants are placed underneath the chest muscles or breast tissue to change the size and transform the shape of the breasts.
What are the Benefits of a Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentations are designed to enhance the physical appearance of a woman’s chest. While the surgery is customized to meet the individual needs of each patient, generally, breast augmentations offer the following benefits.
- Increased size. Perhaps the best-known benefit of breast implants is the increased size they provide. Many women in the Twin Lakes Village area are unhappy with the size of their breasts. If your natural chest is small and flat, a breast augmentation can create a curvier, more voluptuous, and more feminine silhouette.
- Symmetrical shape. Every woman’s breasts are asymmetrical to some degree; however, for some, the difference is extreme. If your breasts are uneven, not only does it make you feel self-conscious, but it may be difficult to fit into clothing. Implant surgery balances the shape and size of the breasts, creating a more natural and visually appealing look.
- Improved position. Pregnancy, age, and weight loss can alter the position of the breasts. Loss of skin elasticity and fluctuations in size decrease breast volume and can make them appear “saggy”. A breast augmentation can increase the volume and improve the position of your breasts, giving you a more youthful appearance.
All of these benefits combined can dramatically improve your self-confidence. When you feel confident about the way you look, you’ll notice a significant change in your overall well-being. At Bellava MedAesthetics and Plastic Surgery Center of Twin Lakes Village, NY, we’ve helped countless women feel more comfortable with their bodies through breast implant surgery. Our patients report that they notice a marked improvement in their self-esteem; they feel proud and confident of their new and improved bodies, which enhance their lives in a multitude of ways.
Breast Augmentations at Bellava MedAesthetics and Plastic Surgery Center of Twin Lakes Village, NY
Bellava MedAesthetics and Plastic Surgery Center of Twin Lakes Village, NY is considered the leading plastic surgery facility in Westchester County. Our board-certified cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Chang Soo Kim, a graduate of Yale Medical School, has received extensive training in the most advanced surgical techniques. He has successfully performed hundreds of breast augmentations over the course of his career. He specializes in silicone and saline implants, and he is one of the only surgeons in the Westchester County area certified in the revolutionary Mentor MemoryShape Gel Implants (Gummy Bear implants). Additionally, Dr. Kim also performs non-implant, fat transfer breast augmentations, a procedure that uses excess fat from your own body to create fuller, more natural-looking breasts.
Dr. Kim will custom-tailor a breast augmentation to meet your specific needs. Your procedure will be performed at our state-of-the-art, Joint Commission accredited Twin Lakes Village, NY surgery center, where you will be kept completely comfortable throughout the entire process. The end result will be fuller, shapelier, natural-looking breasts that will compliment your figure and make you feel more confident in your appearance.
Change Your Appearance and Change Your Life
At Bellava MedAesthetics and Plastic Surgery Center, we provide more than just breast augmentations; we also offer an array of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures, including:
- Tummy tucks and mini tummy tucks
- Brazilian Butt Lifts
- Laser Liposuction
- Scar and stretch mark removal
- Laser vein removal
- Cheek lifts
- Eye lifts
- Neck lifts
- Factional skin resurfacing
- Laser hair removal
And so much more!
Depending on the type of procedures you’re interested in, we can combine treatments into a single session, creating a completely new you in just a few hours!
Twice voted the “Best of Westchester”, we have a proven track record of success and a reputation for excellence. When you choose us for your breast enlargement procedure – or any other cosmetic treatment – you can have complete peace of mind knowing that you will receive outstanding results.
Discover a New You at Bellava MedAesthetics and Plastic Surgery Center
If you’re longing for a more youthful, radiant appearance, contact Westchester County’s leading cosmetic surgery and medi-service center today! Call 914-826-8963 to arrange a private consultation with our renowned plastic surgeon and find out how you can get the body you’ve always dreamed of. We look forward to helping you achieve a new and improved you!
- Open a Twin Lakes Village, NY map
- Find the Twin Lakes Village, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Twin Lakes Village, NY pharmacies
- View the current Twin Lakes Village, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Twin Lakes Village, NY public and private schools
- Twin Lakes Village, NY is located in Westchester county in New York State