Bellava Spa can help you achieve the figure you want while improving your general self-confidence if you have small, drooping, or uneven breasts. There are a variety of treatments that can assist in establishing a more proportionate and ideally acceptable body shape by improving breast form or location.
Types of Breast Procedures We Offer
- Breast augmentation (Augmentation Mammoplasty): This kind of plastic surgery improves the breast’s size, shape, and look. Breast augmentation is done with implants to achieve various forms of breasts.
- Breast Reduction: This provides relief for women who are experiencing back discomfort, poor posture, or other health issues due to their too large and heavy breasts by reducing the size and weight of the breasts to make them more suitable to the body’s frame.
- Breast lift: Likewise, sagging skin issues of breasts as a result of age, pregnancy, or weight fluctuation may recover from a surgery known as breast lift(mastopexy) to restore a younger and elevated contour.
- Breast reconstruction: Our professional plastic surgeons use various cosmetic procedures for breast reconstruction They effectively “re-build” a natural-looking breast after a mastectomy, the surgical removal of one or both breasts for the treatment of breast cancer.
Regain your confidence with Breast Augmentation & Breast Lift
Most women find that a good breast augmentation boosts their self-esteem and improves their appearance in clothing.
This procedure promises to deliver natural, long-lasting effects for the correct people by allowing them to select breast implants that match their body structure, breast size, and form.
Breast augmentation and arm lift surgery can be combined. They do, however, cause issues during anesthesia because you cannot use the arms for IVs or monitoring.
What is the Procedure for Breast Augmentation?
- You will be given a general anesthetic for your comfort and safety before performing cosmetic procedures.
- An incision will be done once the anesthetic has been provided. You and your surgeon will decide where this incision should be made during your appointment.
- The implant will be injected right under the chest muscle or behind the breast tissue after the incision.
- Stitches, skin glue, and surgical tape are used to close the wound after the implant has been positioned.
The incision location determines the degree of scarring, blood flow, and the size of the implant pockets. But, if you go through chemical peel procedures, it will take some extra time to heal. But our plastic surgeons will always strive to perform minimally invasive procedures, which can be done using small incisions and tiny stitches.
Recovery and Aftercare For Breast Lift Surgery
You will be discharged whenever the surgeon determines that you are ready to go, which usually occurs the very same day if there are no difficulties. The plastic surgeon will offer you specific advice for a quick recovery and follow-up appointments as you leave. Wearing compression stockings for the first 1 to 2 weeks of your recovery time will be more helpful in speeding up the healing process. We will recommend medication for pain management and improving your health during this time.
You’ll undoubtedly be sore and swollen with blood clots for a few weeks, but that’s to be expected, and both will go away with time. You should do a daily walking routine within the first week after breast surgery, which helps your body’s blood flow.
Reasons to Consider A Breast Lift.
You may want or want to have breast lift surgery for a variety of reasons, including:
- To make your breasts more symmetrical if one is smaller than the other.
- To compensate for a reduction in breast size following pregnancy or severe weight loss.
- To repair any disparity or abnormalities with your breasts following previous types of breast surgery.
- To raise yourself and confidence through cosmetic procedures
Why Should You Have Your Breast Surgery at Bellava Spa?
Bellava Spa surgeons work one-on-one with each patient of breast implants to achieve the desired look and satisfy unique demands while keeping cosmetic breast surgery costs low.
We have board-certified plastic surgeons specializing in breast reconstruction, breast lift, and breast reduction. We also have expertise in arm lifts, thigh lifts, and body lifts, along with these breast procedures. Also, perform endovenous laser treatments when it comes to vein surgery. Our surgical plan suits your needs and aesthetic goals, as we can employ a wide range of implant alternatives to ensure that your operation is tailored to your body size and desired outcomes.