Let Bellava Spa Create a Brand New You with a Mommy Makeover in Westchester County!
While pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding are certainly beautiful and fulfilling experiences, they’re also the most stressful situations a woman’s body endures. Your entire physical appearance changes and it can take months, if not years to recover; in fact, many women never fully recover.
While diet and exercise can help to some extent, they can’t address all of the side effects, such as loose skin, stretch marks, and muscle damage. If your post-baby body has left you feeling unattractive, there’s no doubt your self-esteem has taken a big hit. Fortunately, there’s a way that you can get back to your pre-pregnancy looks. How? – With a mommy makeover in Valhalla, NY!
Bellava MedAesthetics and Plastic Surgery Center of Westchester County, NY offers several cosmetic surgery procedures that can repair your post-baby problem areas, improve your physical appearance, and restore your self-confidence.
Valhalla Mommy Makeover Surgery
A mommy makeover isn’t a specific procedure; rather, it’s a term that’s used to describe a combination of cosmetic surgeries and non-surgical treatments that aim to restore the pre-pregnancy contour and shape of a woman’s body.
Though the specific procedures vary, a typical Valhalla mommy makeover includes:
- Breast augmentation. During pregnancy, the breasts expand; the size and shape fluctuate throughout breastfeeding, too. As a result, the breasts often lose volume, sag, and can become asymmetrical. A breast augmentation can correct these issues. At Bellava MedAesthetics and Plastic Surgery Center, our cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Kim, can make your breasts fuller and perkier with FDA-approved silicone gel or saline implants, cohesive gel implants, or natural, implant-free breast augmentation.
- Tummy tuck/mini tummy tuck. During the 9 months of pregnancy, a woman’s abdominal region undergoes significant changes. To accommodate the developing baby, the skin, muscles, and connective tissues stretch. Often, they stretch so much that they lose elasticity and can’t return to their original shape and size, leaving behind a “muffin top” or a “mom pooch”. An abdominoplasty (a tummy tuck or mini tummy tuck) can repair the damage to your midsection by removing excess fat and skin, and by tightening the underlying muscles and connective tissues.
- Sciton Laser Lipo. Pregnancy can also leave behind unwanted fat deposits. In an effort to nourish your baby, the body naturally holds on to as much of the nutritional content of the food you ate while you were pregnant; you also need to consume more calories while you’re breastfeeding to produce milk. These two things combined can lead to unwanted fat deposits in various parts of the body, such as the abdomen, upper back, thighs, buttocks, arms, and flanks leaving behind love handles and rolls. While diet and exercise can help, often, it doesn’t fully address the problem. At Bellava Spa, we offer Sciton Laser Lipo, a safer, less invasive form of liposuction that can effectively remove unwanted fat from problem areas.
- Laser resurfacing. As the skin stretches during pregnancy, stretch marks develop. They can appear across the tummy, thighs, hips, breasts, and buttocks. While these marks do tend to fade over time, they can still remain quite noticeable. Laser resurfacing can erase those unsightly stretch marks, making it look as if they were never there!
Of course, your mommy makeover can also include a number of other procedures to address your specific concerns; CoolScuplting, Brazilian Buttlift, and Laser Vein Removal are just some of the other treatments we can include in your mommy makeover. Your package will be completely customized to meet your needs so that you can regain your youthful, thinner, smoother, flatter, and perkier appearance; in fact, our cosmetic surgeon is so skilled that you may look even better than you did before you were pregnant!
When Should You Get a Westchester County Mommy Makeover?
With the combination of cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures that are designed to address your specific needs and restore your pre-pregnancy shape, a mommy makeover Westchester County can certainly restore your confidence. But, after you have a baby, your body does need time to heal itself.
It takes several months for your body to get back to its pre-pregnancy state and you might be surprised to find how much your body does bounce back on its own. That’s why we recommend waiting at least a year after giving birth to consider having a mommy makeover. Within that one year period, your body will have the time it needs to heal; plus, you’ll have a better idea of what your post-baby body will actually look like. During that waiting period, we also recommend establishing healthy eating habits and an exercise routine.
If, after a year (and with diet and exercise), you have areas that don’t bounce back, they can be addressed with a mommy makeover.
Additionally, we strongly suggest waiting to have these procedures until you are finished having children, as subsequent pregnancies can undo the results of a mommy makeover. Furthermore, breast augmentation should not be performed until several months after you have finished breastfeeding.
Mommy Makeover Westchester County: What to Expect
At Bellava MedAesthetics and Plastic Surgery Center, our board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Chang Soo Kim, specializes in all procedures that can be incorporated in a mommy makeover. Dr. Kim has more than 30 years of experience in cosmetic medicine and has performed thousands of breast enhancement, tummy/mini tummy tuck, Laser Resurfacing, Sciton Laser Lipo, and various other plastic surgery procedures.
Your mommy makeover will begin with a complimentary consultation. During the consultation, you and Dr. Kim will discuss your specific goals and treatment options that can address your problem areas will be recommended. The procedure will take place at our state-of-the-art, Joint Accredited Valhalla, NY surgery center. Dr. Kim and our highly trained associates will attend to all of your needs throughout the entire process to ensure the smoothest experience and the most successful results.
Schedule an Appointment for a Mommy Makeover Consultation Today!
If you’re interested in learning more about the mommy makeover process and what it entails, call 914-826-8963 today to schedule an appointment for a free consultation with Dr. Kim.
With a mommy makeover at Bellava MedAesthetics and Plastic Surgery Center of Westchester County, you can get your pre-pregnancy body back. Call us today to find out how!
- Learn more about Valhalla, NY 10595
- Open a Valhalla, NY map
- Find the Valhalla, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Valhalla, NY pharmacies
- View the current Valhalla, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Valhalla, NY public and private schools
- Valhalla, NY is located in Westchester county in New York State