- Sara C
Reviews I am so happy i found Dr.Kim! I needed to replace my implants and it took me a while to... read more
- Maria Liberatore
Reviews I Have had the BEST experiences at Bellava from day one going in for my consultation the reception desk was... read moreTiffany Bilgore
Reviews I get my laser hair removal treatments here and it is an amazing place. I love the staff and the... read more
Bellava: Crotonville, NY’s Breast Augmentation Experts
Bellava MedAesthestics and Plastic Surgery Center are leaders in Westchester County plastic surgery. Offering a range of services that enhance physical appearance, boost self-confidence, and improve overall well-being, our board-certified plastic surgeon uses state-of-the-art techniques to provide long-lasting results that enhance the natural beauty of our patients. Whether you are interested in tummy tuck surgery, an eyelid lift, Botox injections, or revolutionary CoolSculpting, you can rest assured that you will receive an incredible outcome at our facility. In fact, many of our patients say that our surgeons have completely changed their lives!
While we offer a variety of procedures that are intended to improve the face, neck, and the entire body, breast augmentation is one of the most commonly performed surgeries at our Crotonville, NY Joint Commission-accredited facility. If you have been considering improving the appearance of your breasts, no other plastic surgery center in the Westchester County area will offer better results than Bellava MedAesthestics and Plastic Surgery Center.
What is Breast Augmentation?
Augmentation mammoplasty, more commonly known as breast augmentation or breast enlargement, is a surgical procedure that improves the shape and size of your breasts. It’s one of the most popular cosmetic enhancement procedures performed in the United States, and it’s certainly one of the most popular procedures that our patients request.
The procedure involves placing saline or silicone gel implants in the breasts, or transfer excess fat from other parts of a patient’s body into the breasts to increase their size, improve their shape, and create a fuller, more symmetrical, and more visually appealing profile.
The Benefits of Breast Enhancement Surgery
Many women are unhappy with the size, shape, and positioning of the breasts. Breast augmentation aims to improve the physical appearance of your breasts by offering the following benefits:
- Increased volume. One of the most well-known benefits of breast implants is increased sized. Like many Crotonville women, you may not be naturally well-endowed and your breasts might not offer the curves that you desire. Since implants increase volume, specifically to the top portion of the breasts, an augmentation will enhance the size of your breasts and create the silhouette that you’ve always longed for.
- Balanced size. All breasts are asymmetrical to an extent; however, for some women, the difference in size is significant. When the breasts are significantly off-balance, not only is it noticeable, but it can also make fitting into clothing difficult; for example, you may have a hard time finding bras or bathing suit tops that fit your chest properly. With implant surgery, you can select different implant sizes and shapes, which will balance out the size and shape of your breasts and achieve an even look that will not only improve your physical appearance but make you feel more comfortable in your clothing – and your body.
- Improved positioning. It’s no secret that pregnancy and aging cause the breasts to sag. If your breasts are “drooping”, there’s no doubt you’re feeling at least slightly self-conscious. You may also be experiencing back pain, as your sagging breasts may be placing more pressure on your upper and lower back. With augmentation, your breasts can be lifted to their original position to make them perkier and more vivacious.
- Rebuilt breasts. Women often choose to have breast implant surgery after they have had a mastectomy. Whether you had your breasts removed as a result of breast cancer or because you were at a high risk of developing breast cancer, a mastectomy can leave you feeling self-conscious and depressed. While your breasts do not define your femininity, for many women, they do play a significant role in how they feel about their physical appearance, and not having them can make you feel less feminine. A breast augmentation can restore your breasts after a mastectomy, make you feel more like yourself, and restore your self-pride.
The improved size, shape, appearance, positioning, and restorative results that breast augmentation surgery offers can significantly increase your self-esteem. When you’re confident in your physical appearance, you instantly feel more positive and self-assured. At Belava MedAesthestics and Plastic Surgery Center, our patients always report their confidence is instantly restored, as augmentation drastically improves their self-image and makes them feel more comfortable and positive about their physique – and themselves.
For the Best Breasts, Look No Further than Bellava!
If you are considering breast implants, visit the leading Crotonville plastic surgery center: Bellava MedAesthestics and Plastic Surgery Center. Our board-certified plastic surgeon will walk you through the process of improving the shape and size of your breasts and create natural-looking, long-lasting results that will enhance your physical appearance and instantly make you feel more self-confident.
All procedures are performed in our Joint Commission-accredited on-site medical suite. We offer both saline and silicone implants in a variety of shape and size profiles. Our board-certified surgeon also specializes in fat transfer implants, a process that involves using your own excess fat to increase the size and shape of your breasts. Whichever method you choose, we will fit you with implants that will create the physical appearance that you have been longing for.
Why Choose Us?
There are several cosmetic surgery facilities in Westchester County and the surrounding areas, so why should you choose Bellava MedAesthestics and Plastic Surgery Center?
- We’ve been voted the “Best of Westchester” twice!
- All procedures are carried out by our board-certified plastic surgeon in a Joint Commission-accredited on-site medical suite.
- We use cutting-edge techniques that have been proven to increase healing time and offer long-lasting, natural results.
- We perform saline, silicone, and fat transfer augmentations.
- We carry a wide selection of silicone and saline implants in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Our implants are made by Mentor, one of the most trusted manufacturers’s in the industry.
- Our board-certified surgeon is considered one of the leading breast enhancement surgeons in the country and has performed thousands of implant procedures.
At Bellava, we offer more than just breast enhancements; we also provide a full range of cosmetic procedures, including various types of body, face, and neck contouring. Whether you’re looking to improve your appearance with a scar and stretch mark removal or you are interested in restoring resizing and reshaping your nose, you can count on our expert staff to restore your vitality and improve your self-confidence, no matter what procedure you receive.
Turn Back the Hands of Time Today!
Who says the Fountain of Youth doesn’t exist? With the cosmetic procedures offered by Bellava, you can defy the effects of time and retain your youthful appearance for years to come. If you are interested in learning more about our services or would like to schedule a consultation, please call 914-864-2140 today!
- Learn more about Crotonville, NY 10562
- Open a Crotonville, NY map
- Find the Crotonville, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Crotonville, NY pharmacies
- View the current Crotonville, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Crotonville, NY public and private schools
- Crotonville, NY is located in Westchester county in New York State