- Kaylee Koo
Reviews This place is absolutely amazing. Erica is kind and accommodating. The support staff is friendly and supportive. Dr. Kim is... read moreTiffany Bilgore
Reviews I get my laser hair removal treatments here and it is an amazing place. I love the staff and the... read more
- Maria Liberatore
Reviews I Have had the BEST experiences at Bellava from day one going in for my consultation the reception desk was... read more
Bellava: Glenville, NY’s Tummy Tuck Specialists
When the residents of Glenville, NY and the surrounding areas are looking to enhance their physical appearance with cosmetic surgery, there’s only one place they go: Bellava MedAesthestics and Plastic Surgery Center of Bedford Hills.
Our board-certified plastic Surgeon, Dr. Chang Soo Kim, MD, is considered one of the most renowned plastic surgery experts in the United States and he has successfully performed thousands of procedures in our Joint Commission-accredited surgical suite, right here in Westchester County. Our facility has been voted the “Best of Westchester” twice, which is a true testament to the exceptional results we provide. We offer a range of cosmetic procedures and medspa treatments, all of which are intended to improve your physical appearance and boost your self-confidence. Breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, laser vein removal, CoolSculpting; when it comes to body contouring, breast enhancement, and neck and face rejuvenation, Bellava does it all!
Of all the procedures we perform at Bellava, tummy tuck surgery is one that our patients most commonly desire. Like many women and men in Westchester County, you may be longing for a flatter, more toned, and more defined midsection and a tummy tuck can help you achieve all of your goals.
What is a Tummy Tuck?
An abdominoplasty, more commonly referred to as a tummy tuck, is a cosmetic surgical procedure that aims to improve the appearance of the abdomen by removing excess fat deposits and skin that has accumulated in the midsection. Additionally, abdominal connective tissues are tightened and the skin is shifted, which creates a tighter, more toned look.
Tummy Tuck Benefits
Improved abdominal appearance is the most obvious benefit of an abdominoplasty; however, the benefits of this procedure are more than just cosmetic. There are a number of medical benefits that a tummy tuck can offer, including:
- Stress Urinary Incontinence improvement. After giving birth vaginally, many women develop a condition known as Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI), a condition that is marked by loss of bladder control. SUI occurs as a result of stress placed on the bladder, most commonly the following childbirth, and can cause uncontrollable urine leakage while sneezing, laughing, exercising, or coughing. It has been proven that a tummy tuck can effectively relieve SUI in women, as the procedure can place a slight obstruction on the bladder.
- Improved posture. Multiple pregnancies and significant weight loss distend the stomach muscles, which can lead to posture problems. By removing excess skin and tightening the muscles in the abdominal region, an abdominoplasty can restore posture, as the tightened abdominal muscles support the spine and the excess skin no longer pulls on the back muscles. Not only does improved posture enhance your physical appearance, but it can also alleviate back pain.
- Ventral hernia correction. Tummy tucks can also effectively correct ventral hernias. This type of hernia occurs when tissue pushes through the abdominal wall, usually as a result of weakened muscles in the abdominal region. By tightening the weakened muscles, an abdominoplasty corrects the hernia and alleviates bulging in the stomach.
Of course, in addition to these medical benefits, tummy tuck surgery can significantly enhance the look of your stomach by removing excess skin and creating tightened, toned abs. Because of all of the benefits this type of cosmetic surgery provides, our patients report feeling a significant improvement in their self-confidence and their overall well-being.
Who Should Consider an Abdominoplasty?
Many of the patients who request a tummy tuck at Bellava experience sagging or loose skin in their abdominal region as a result of:
- Significant weight loss
- Surgical procedures
We have also performed tummy tucks on patients for medical purposes to treat the conditions described above, including SUI, poor posture, back pain, and ventral hernias.
Whether sagging excess abdominal skin is making you feel self-conscious or you are suffering from pain or other medical conditions that a tummy tuck can correct, we strongly urge you to consider scheduling an appointment to learn more about this type of cosmetic surgery.
Enhancing the Abdominal Appearance of Glenville, NY Patients for More than a Decade
At Bellava MedAesthetics and Plastic Surgery Center, our lead board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Chang Soo Kim, has more than a decade of plastic surgery experience. A graduate of Yale Medical School, Dr. Kim is regarded as one of the best cosmetic surgeons in the nation. By combining the most advanced techniques and skillful artistry, he delivers impeccable results for all of his patients.
When you choose Bellava for your Westchester County tummy tuck, you will have peace of mind knowing that your procedure will be completed by a masterful surgeon in a safe, comfortable setting. Prior to your surgery, we will walk you through the process and answer any and all questions that you may have to ensure that you are well-informed. We’ll also provide you with post-surgical tips that will not only improve your comfort and speed up your recovery time, but will also help you maintain the flatter, tighter appearance of your new tummy for years to come.
Get the Tummy You Have Always Dreamed Of! Schedule a Consultation Today!
With a tummy tuck, you can get that tighter, more toned stomach you have always hoped for. Dr. Kim will be more than happy to work with you to create a plan that will be customized for your specific needs. Contact Bellava today to schedule an appointment for a consultation in our Glenville, NY office to learn more about the benefits of a tummy tuck. Dial 914-864-2140; one of our associates is standing by, ready to assist you.
- Learn more about Glenville, NY 10591
- Open a Glenville, NY map
- Find the Glenville, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Glenville, NY pharmacies
- View the current Glenville, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Glenville, NY public and private schools
- Glenville, NY is located in Westchester county in New York State